randomnothingnisrandomnothingnis

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Bravo, sir.

This is fantastic. I would watch this cartoon all the time. It really would make a fantastic cartoon, the way you portrait each character is perfect and exactly how I think they would be, were Spiderman a ninja. Bravo, enjoyed this throughly.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Ba-DASS

You always seem to add some weapon or style to this series to keep it fresh and the hook was a fantastic addition. bravo sir, you really know how to keep up with a story and make it interesting after 8 fantastic episodes.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

I love the will it blend homage, fantastic job on this one, stuck to the madness style and humor to a T.

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

WAHT'S THE EXTRAS MENU SONG?

I've been watching this for years and it still makes me laugh. But what is the song when you click on extras, I've wondered that since I first saw this, can anyone help? Bravo though man.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

BAHAHAHAHA

Alright, so my favorite part is Vex saying "YEAAAHHH, make way for the chaotix son!" and then the musical intro plays and they're acting like they're hard as shit, it made me fall out of my chair, and the ending was amazing, your voice acting as come a long way, fucking brilliant.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

OH JESUS!

You seriously are fucking awesome dude. I love how you use Jesus' telekenisis and literally pulled that guy apart, it was genius. I remember seeing the first couple and thought it would be the same thing one after another, shit was I wrong!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!

Truly a masterpiece.

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

5 fingers on each hand

It was well done, but a little short. I liked all the things you did with the portal, definently added a new element to the madness series.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

absolutely amazing

it felt like one really long acid trip. this took a lot of time to do I can tell, but the ideas and the creatures that I saw were astounding. truly a piece of flash-artwork.

TheBoogley responds:

just wait til you start getting the flash backs...

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

made me think of a soap opera

You always think of the most interesting and out-of-our-realm-of-thinking. Truly talented you are, sir.