randomnothingnisrandomnothingnis

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Magdalenian. Magdalenian.

fantastic, question though

so metal and electronica is my favorite genre, bands like Attack Attack! and Woe, is Me especially, are you looking for someone to scream over this? I'm a screamer and would love to do something over this, it's too amazing to not have something over it, I'm not the best singer, which is what it could use on the melodic parts with piano. But overall, it's genius.

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

extremely impressed

so the intro totally fooled me, i thought it was going to be some like black metal, but this track kicked some major ass, and was extremely well composed. it was epic in every sense of the word, I throughly enjoyed this, I love the screamer btw, he's brutal.

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

it made me smile

this track is so happy that you could kill a hundred bunnies. everything about it was great, especially the distorted guitar-esque plucking in the background, that really brought it together in one tight-knit ball of energy, which I enjoyed every second of. Bravo.

/M: Enrichment /M: Enrichment

a great piece

it started off amazing, the lulling melody on top of that deep synth, with the crunchy beat behind it, just great. then the buildup was nice but I thought you chould have added something much heavier, but the airy synth made it nice and happy, so overall I thought it was great.

Mich responds:

I have this thing with creating a climax of the song, going once through the melody, and then adding a bunch of other layers to fill it up even more. Perhaps that's why it wasn't as heavy as you would've liked it there. If it wasn't that, it's probably because the melody is quite mellow.

Either way, I'm glad you like the track, thanks for the review!