randomnothingnisrandomnothingnis

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Bravo, sir.

This is fantastic. I would watch this cartoon all the time. It really would make a fantastic cartoon, the way you portrait each character is perfect and exactly how I think they would be, were Spiderman a ninja. Bravo, enjoyed this throughly.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Ba-DASS

You always seem to add some weapon or style to this series to keep it fresh and the hook was a fantastic addition. bravo sir, you really know how to keep up with a story and make it interesting after 8 fantastic episodes.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

I love the will it blend homage, fantastic job on this one, stuck to the madness style and humor to a T.

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Wow! Good job!

I really liked this alot, and you did a good job. you should make another one, more challenging, with more stuff, but with better graphics next time, but i mean, you did an awesome job. so i have no room to talk, lol.

Magdalenian. Magdalenian.

fantastic, question though

so metal and electronica is my favorite genre, bands like Attack Attack! and Woe, is Me especially, are you looking for someone to scream over this? I'm a screamer and would love to do something over this, it's too amazing to not have something over it, I'm not the best singer, which is what it could use on the melodic parts with piano. But overall, it's genius.

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

extremely impressed

so the intro totally fooled me, i thought it was going to be some like black metal, but this track kicked some major ass, and was extremely well composed. it was epic in every sense of the word, I throughly enjoyed this, I love the screamer btw, he's brutal.

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

it made me smile

this track is so happy that you could kill a hundred bunnies. everything about it was great, especially the distorted guitar-esque plucking in the background, that really brought it together in one tight-knit ball of energy, which I enjoyed every second of. Bravo.